Health and Dental Benefits will not be payable for charges in connection with the following:
- Convalescent, custodial or rehabilitation services.
- Services/supplies normally provided without cost or at nominal cost by the government health plan, or any plan or arrangement.
- Participation in an insurrection, war, or hostile action.
- Committing or attempting to commit a criminal act.
- Self-inflicted injuries, suicide, or attempted suicide.
- Cosmetic services or experimental procedures.
- Conditions not detrimental to one’s health.
- Missed appointments or completion of claim forms.
- Replacement of lost or stolen prosthetic devices.